Live for 2 – 3 months in some of Southeast Asia’s most vibrant cities. Get experience by taking part of the internship training program offered as a joint venture by international artist Tjaša Iris and Awe-Some Fenix Art Gallery, Hong Kong.
Get knowledge and experience from the international artist and international gallery team with over 21 years of experience in Western art markets and with more than seven years of experience in Asian art markets.
Working alongside professional artist studio and gallery staff will allow a diversity of opportunities including the completion of a current project, participation in the work of a field of your interest, as well as daily research conducive to your academic growth. This challenging internship may also require you to greet clients, prepare for exhibitions, or assist artists at the galleries, museums and artist studios. Interact with art museums, state and private galleries, alternative spaces, private and corporate art collectors, the press, or working with high-end hotel projects...ect.
Depending on the time of the stay and the project locations, you might expect to be located in places as Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Chiang Mai, Phnom Penh, Johor Bahru (Singapore)…
You will experience international artist/gallery/museum operations while continuing to pursue your academic and professional goals. Working in this profession will allow you to have a high degree of responsibility early in your career.
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
• Web Design
• Video Making
• Arts Management / Art Business
• Art History
• Graphic Design
• Curatorial Studies
1. Gain relevant, global experience and intercultural communication skills.
2. Create an invaluable international network.
3. Strengthen your work attitude and aptitude, and gain an understanding of the business culture in a different part of the world.
4. Obtain confidence and adaptability, as you experience navigating issues, challenges, and opportunities.
5. Earn valuable workplace knowledge and experience that will improve your employability.
6. Earn up to three credits.
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Throughout the year,
Ongoing... you can come for 2-3 months.
many in relation to contemporary art, design, art & exhibitions business and management, international artist careers operations and management...
Cost in US$:
From: $3990 for 90 days stay
$3300 for 60 days (summer term)
Program Fees Include
Comprehensive Pre-Departure Information
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up.
- Accommodation in a single room.
- Local food lunch during the working days.
- Visit of exhibition openings and other cultural activities.
- Onsite coordinator
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Written record of internship completion (for interns that successfully complete their project).
earn 1-3 credits.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British, Irish
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-10
Application Process Involves
Written Application: send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com